Wednesday, March 30, 2022

𝕄𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕣

 

Syahmi Sazli and his production team
from left, Yoe, Syahmi, Asif


You must be wondering, why Syahmi Sazli and his production team are my favorite social media influencers?

Its all started in 2019, when my big family (my mum's family) and I went on vacation at the end of the year. My eldest aunt shared with us about his (Syahmi Sazli) funny short drama on YouTube. It was the first time for me to know Syahmi Sazli.

After that moment, my family and I started to watch his funny video on YouTube, which is commonly starring by Asif Suhaimi and Yoe Parey (Ashrul). Even though they use spontaneous dialogue as they are persons with different abilities, their acting is very good as we can get the meaning of the story in the video. Their dialogue can be hilarious, especially when they try to give a 'pickup line' to ladies.

This can be a proof that everyone can achieve success even though we have different abilities and skills from others. It encourage me to believe that I can achieve my dream too if I have a high determination and confident on my abilities.

Besides, my family and I love to watch their videos as they speak in Kelantan dialect, which my parents use to speak up in their daily life as Kelantan is their hometown (place of origin). Yes, we proud of him 😏.

Thank you for reading my blog !

Dictionary :
'Parey' means parang (in Malay), which is the reason of Yoe being called as 'Yoe Parey' is his family sell 'keropok ikan parang' in Kelantan.



No comments:

Post a Comment